What Is Energy (Pranic) Healing?
Pranic Healing is a very precise and powerful form of energy therapy.
“Pranic Healing has worked successfully with physical ailments ranging from asthma, arthritis, and cancer, to addictions, depression and phobias. It is an effective no-touch, painless, healing art that acts as a powerful catalyst to spark the body’s inborn ability to repair itself.”
The human body is a complex system comprised of not only flesh, blood and bones, but also of an energy field that exists separately yet is contained inside and around our physical form. Pranic Healing is based on the understanding that anything our physical body experiences is first manifested within this energy field.
Through cleansing, replenishing, and improving flow in the energy around the body, we can directly affect what is happening inside of the body. Because energy healing is performed on the energy field or aura of a person, this method of healing has far reaching effects for not only the physical body, but for the mind, the emotions, and the soul, as well.
The healer works in a person’s energy field, therefore there is no touching of the body required.
The healer cleanses areas that are either congested or depleted to prepare the body to receive and integrate fresh healing energy. This process of cleansing before energizing effectively facilitates healing.
Keeping clean (energetically speaking) is very important in Pranic Healing. A bowl of salt water is generally used as a disposal unit for dirty energy, as the water absorbs energy and the salt acts as a disintegrator. A Pranic healer will also use a spray bottle with alcohol and water to keep hands and/or crystals clean during a healing. Crystals are tools commonly used by Pranic healers to amplify and magnify projected energy.
How Should I Prepare for a Session? When going to a healing session, please do not wear silk. You will be asked to remove gemstone jewelry, as well as any leather. Silk, gemstones, leather, and rubber act as energetic inhibitors, and may decrease the efficacy of a healing session.
What Should I Expect During a Pranic Healing Session?
1. A Pranic Healing Session generally lasts about an hour.
2. You may sit, or stand— whatever is most comfortable for you.
3. The healer will use hands to scan your energy field, feeling for energetic congestion and depletion.
4. Using either hands or a crystal, the healer will do a general cleansing of the energy field.
5. Then, depending on your condition, and what the healer feels during scanning, they will target certain energy centers (or chakras) to first cleanse, then energize. During this time it is common to feel some physical sensations:
- You may feel light-headed.
- You may feel nauseous.
- You may feel sleepy.
- You may go into a meditative state.
- You may cry. Crying is a sign that energy has been unblocked and your body is releasing and expelling negative emotions. If this should happen, it is important to “go with the flow” and allow yourself to feel whatever comes up. Letting go is a vital step in the process of healing.
- Or… you may feel nothing at all.
- All of this is normal.
For more information on Pranic Healing see www.pranichealing.com
Disclaimer: The Pranic Healing® system is not meant to replace orthodox medicine but merely to complement it. Pranic Healing® practitioners do not physically touch the recipient’s body, diagnose diseases, prescribe any drugs/substances or make any health claims or promises.